The perfect https://www.brandonfoundation.org jeans are a staple of anyone’s wardrobe and should be both comfortable and flattering. With your unique body shape and sense of style, it can be hard to find a pair that’s just right. Luckily, there’s a flattering cut for every figure whether you’re male or female, and also a right way to approach shopping for your perfect jeans.
Complementing Female Figures
Wear tapered ankle jeans if you’ve got an apple shape. If your upper body is curvier than your lower body, opt for tapered ankle or skinny jeans. These styles accentuate thin legs.
- As another option, you can pair skinny jeans with a flowy top to create balance.
- Wear low-rise jeans if you’re slimmer and want to create curve, and wear high-rise jeans if you’re a curvier apple shape.
- High rise skinny flares will start right at the narrowest part of your waistline, which will enhance your slim middle.
- Get jeans with medium-sized back pockets to best complement your backside.
Get stretch denim with long inseams if you’re pear shaped. If you’re more curvy on the bottom than the top, get stretchy jeans with long inseams to give yourself a sleek silhouette and to seemingly elongate your legs.
- Opt for either bootcut or wide flares to create balance.
- Eliminate your muffin top with high rises.
Create curves with flares if you have an athletic shape. When you have a toned, athletic body, it looks great to add some curve to your thighs and backside. Try wearing a pair of flair jeans or bootcut jeans to create a nice silhouette and bring out your subtle curves.
- Longer inseams will give you a sleek, clean look.
Wear low-rise jeans to balance out long legs. If you’ve got longer legs and want to create balance with the upper half of your body, wearing low rises will create the illusion of a longer torso. To show off your long legs, do the opposite and wear high rises instead.
Elongate petite legs with high-waisted super skinny jeans. Super skinny jeans will accentuate your tiny figure while the high-waist will create the illusion of length. Avoid wearing baggy jeans; they will drown out and cover up your small frame.
- Try pairing your jeans with a heeled wedge to make your legs look even longer.